Saturday 30 November 2013

November - Favourites

Hey Guys, i haven't done a favourites post in ages.. so lets get on with it! 


Bourjois Happy Light Foundation | This foundation didn't necessary work for me when i first purchased it, but now my skin has started behaving itself. I really like it, makes me look all dewy and fresh without being oily! 
Amazeballs. 

Maxfactor Clump Defy| This mascara is brilliant, and I'm truly smitten works just like Benefits they're real although its almost half the price and twice as easy to remove. Whats not to love?!? 

Loreal Skin Perfection Serum| I wasn't sold on the whole serum thing at first, but i thought I'd give it ago and I'm pleasantly surprised. My pores do look smaller, and the colouration of my skin has evened out.. #imsold!

SEVENTEEN Stay Time Concealer| I have has this concealer for ages, and just never really used it but i picked it up the other day and i haven't put it down since, covers all my blemishes, with amazing staying power! Love it!

Clean & Clear Dual Action Moisturiser| Just a brilliant moisturiser for awfully oily skin!

Palmers Cocoa Butter Lip Balm| I love the smell and is just really smoothing in these cold months. 

Soap and Glory One Heck of a Blot | I love this powder,mattes my skin perfectly and stays in place all day! I cant see myself without it now! 

MUA Cream Blusher in Scrummy | I adore all of MUA blushers but this one is by far mt favourite, the colour pay off is brilliant while also being super blend able!

Baby Cotton Wool | I used Cotton wool  pads like there going out of fashion, and i have discovered that the baby ones are the same price but you get twice as much?! How did i not know this! 

What have been your favourites this month??





No comments: