Wednesday 27 November 2013

Revlon Lip Butters

Hey Guys, 
Just thought i would show you my favourite lip products at the moment which are the Revlon Lip Butters. 
I am specially loving  these colours right now
Left to Right ... Pink Truffle, Sugar Plum and Raspberry Pie..


Pink Truffle is the perfect go to daytime colour.. and looks gorgeous with my brown smokey eye. 

Sugar Plum  is a brilliant Autumn colour... And everyone needs at least one purple lipstick right?!?

Raspberry Pie has impressed me the most, because with it being a lip butter i wasn't expecting a high colour pay off.. but geez, how wrong was i ? The colour pay off is amazing making this my perfect evening colour as i love hot pink as it is on my lips, but this moisturise which is awesome! 
I'm in love, can you tell?!

Have you tried any Revlon Lip Butters? 

Take Care




No comments: