So yeah, Im in love the body shop and i don't care who knows it!
- Tea Tree Pore Minimiser which i'm really looking forward to trying out as my pores drive me insane, and for £7.50 you can't really complain.
- Bronzer I have wanted this bronzer for so long, after seeing Essie Button who happens to be my favourite YouTuber speak about it.. It just the perfect matte light bronze shade and i'm sure will become a firm favourite.
- Aloe Vera Lipcare another product Essie Button convinced me to buy, but it is a brilliant Lip balm, and i haven't used any of my others since.
- Japanese Cherry Blossom eau de toilette and body butter i adore this scent and is perfect if you don't want to use your expensive perfumes for school or work.
- Camomile silky cleansing oil is just wonderful and makes it so easy to take your make up and your skin just feels wonderful afterwards.
- Tea Tree Body Wash is an old favourite of mine and everytime i go in to body shop i pick it up.
- Shea Body Mist smells amazing! That is all.
- Honeymania Bubble Bath Melt This is my favourite new thing i've tried.. Smells amazing and its so bubbly!!
What are your favourite Body Shop Products?